ABR Construction was founded on the principles of Safety, Service, and Quality. We are committed to providing the safest workplace environment possible for all of our employees. Our company follows the Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines, as well as local, state, and federal safety standards.
Company-wide safety standards are promoted through our safety program which includes:
- On-Staff Safety Director and Safety Coordinator
- New Hire Competent Person Safety Training (Trenching & Excavation and Commercial Roofing)
- Daily Jobsite Safety Meetings
- Weekly Toolbox Talk and Jobsite Safety Inspections
- Annual Training and Recertification Programs includes but not limited to:
- OSHA 30 hour training
- OSHA 10 hour training
- First Aid/CPR
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Work Zone Traffic Control
- Confined Space Entry
- Rigger & Signalman training
- Lift Training, Fork & Aerial
As further evidence of our commitment to maintain a healthy and safe workplace environment, ABR Construction annually reviews our program and establishes priority areas where additional safety training and procedures may be necessary.
It is our daily goal to make safety our number one priority and to assure that every employee goes home to their families at the end of the day.